Benefits of NPM
The worklace has changed radically as of late, and thus an ever increasing number of employees are workig remotely - this is our New Normal, our New Reality.
With our new reality, a new conflict has emerged with regards to the balancing of the needs of our employees, and the needs of management. NPM uniquely fills the void left with our workforce working more remotely.
Read below to see how we fill this void.
Covid, disruptive technologies and other factors are resulting in many of our employees working from home.
The reality of today is that going to the office, is no longer a necessity to running a successfull business.
- People are working remotely: Covid has forced many companies to have their employees work from home. The reality is that we might never fully go back to the office.
- Productivity (or the lack thereof) is less visible: Not being able to see what your employees are doing is causing an issue of trust between between employees and management. How do we know who is overworked, or under utilised
- Increased visibility on what people are doing. Managers and business owners desperately need to know how productive their employees are. This information is imperative to capacity planning, and determing how our workforce is performing
- Improved insights into when people are using what applications. With our workforce at home, Employees are adjusting their workschedules to fit into their own schedules. This information isnt easily available or necessarily disclosed to Managers, which makes capacity and project planning more difficult
- Insights into spare capacity or under-utilisation. Identify who has spare capacity, to balance work between them and over utilised employees
- Flexibility. Employees have always wanted more flexibility in their work schedules and time. In our new reality employees have an opportunity to explore a more flexible work schedule. Use the insights from NPM to identify when employees are most active, and when they traditionally have spare capacity to plan work activities around the information.
- Privacy. Employees do not want their private computer activity to be made visible to anybody. NPM only marks private applications as Private, and does not disclose what the employee what busy with
- Recognition of after-hours work. Many employees are working longer hours while working from home. NPM helps identify this, and gives Managers this visibility
- My company should trust me. NPM gives managers and employees insights into their work activities and schedules, and this can help build more trust between employees and managers
- Improved visibility of computer activity & work patterns
- Privacy for non-work-related activities
- Several compliance features